Postfach 1646, CH-4001 Basel // Tel.: +41 (0)78 652 41 66 // E-Mail:
How do I become a memeber of the ISCM Basel?
Any natural or legal person may become a member of the association. He/she must be ready to aknowledge and promote its purpose. The membership fee must be paid at the beginning of each season.
How much is the membership fee?
For employed: Sfr. 80.- per season
For unemployed: Sfr. 40.- per season
The fee must be paid after having received the receipt sent by mail.
Do I get a membership card?
The payment slip stamped by the post office applies equally as membership card. Please store the payment slip carefuly.
Did you pay online (e-banking)? In that case we will send you your membership card per mail.
This membership card must be shown at every concert without request.
How do musicians and ensembles apply?
* complete applications must be sent by mail or as PDF via e-mail.
* dateline: November 15 of each year. The application is valid for the following season.
* applications will be discussed at three program meetings.
* we program our seasons with about eighteen months in advance.
* we strive to handle all applications on schedule and to inform applicants in time.